Small businesses face different challenges. The main challenge is growth in terms of getting more clients, exposure, revenue, and more employees. As a small business strives to grow, the organizational and workflow processes have to be streamlined with how the company operates. The CRM software comes in handy during such scenarios.
In this context, we will focus more on the best CRM for small businesses, including Zoho, among others. Before looking into different CRM software, we will first look into how the CRM software can benefit small business enterprises.
Table of Contents
- The main benefits of using CRM software include:
- What Small Businesses Should Look for in CRM Software
- 1. Pipedrive
- 2. AutoKlose
- 3. HubSpot
- 4. Keap
- 5. Drip
- 6. Copper
- 7. Salesforce
- 8. Zoho
- The drawbacks
- Final Thoughts
The main benefits of using CRM software include:
1. Client Segmentation
The sales team and digital marketers usually focus on client segmentation; it is useful since it helps in personalizing efforts. The client segmentation will also help to breakdown the prospects into numerous groups depending on their locations and other factors. The sales team will be able to focus more thanks to client segmentation.
2. Sales Reporting
Sales Reporting comes in handy as you view the sales performance through different metrics, including the made calls and deals. Through sales reporting, it is easy to manage the pipeline.
3. Contact Organization
As small businesses grow gradually; a system should be put in place to organize the data in a manner that will prove to be beneficial to the company. The contact organization will ensure the sales process can be run efficiently.
What Small Businesses Should Look for in CRM Software
There are different types of CRM software. Each software has different features. As a small business chooses the CRM software, it should consider the following factors:
- Choose low budget CRM software – small businesses should implement cost-effective options. In this context, we will look into budget-friendly CRM software.
- Customizable – a customizable tool has a wide range of operations. Also, it cannot overdo everything.
- Customer support – the majority of small businesses usually have a small team. The CRM software will offer enough support to ensure the company is running accordingly.
- Easy to learn – the learning curve matters. A small business does not have enough time to learn about complex CRM software. In most cases, the CRM software will be handled by the IT experts. For a small business that does not have an IT expert in place, it is advisable to look for software that is easy to learn.
- Integrating the CRM software with other tools – it is advisable to look for CRM software that can be integrated with other tools within the business.
The Best CRM for small businesses include:
The CRM software acts as a sales management tool. It ensures small businesses can easily manage the sales process after they have collected leads using the Zapier addon. The software has been designed such that it can boost sales. It is also easy to use. The setup process is easy. Small businesses can also easily learn about how to use Pipedrive.
Using CRM software, it is easy to automate different responsibilities. By doing so, you will not waste time streamlining sales, marketing management, and working on low-value tasks; this tool ensures a small business can visually view its pipeline while managing the sales.
Some of the features of this CRM software include:
- It can be integrated with Trello, Google apps, and Zapier.
- Mobile alerts and reminder emails.
- Analyzing current sales and forecasting future sales using detailed analytics.
- Email integrations, and that means the communication will take place from one platform.
- Dropping and dragging tasks as the clients follow the sales funnel.
As part of the onetool suite, you can combine Pipedrive to further enhance your productivity. Here are our recommendations of apps you might find useful:
There is a free version of this CRM software. Also, there is a plan that costs $12.50 monthly.
- Access to a database of leads with verified emails and names.
- Helps you write sequences that won’t hit filters, plenty of templates.
- Real-time reporting and tracking.
- Pre-built templates with personalized mesages and pitches.
- Automation of repetitive tasks made easy.
- One-click contact management.
If you are looking for the best CRM for small businesses, you can try out HubSpot CRM. The software can help to track, organize, and nurture clients and leads. It focuses on automating the tasks delegated to the sales team, but they do not prefer such tasks.
CRM software will record every client interaction. Pipeline management will also be made easier since the sales process will be moving fast as compared to before.
Through the HubSpot CRM dashboard, you can access different contacts. You will also have access to their personal information in one location. When adding your contacts to HubSpot CRM, you can do so using the Zapier or WPForms addons.
The additional features present in HubSpot CRM include:
- Getting real-time notifications about lead behavior.
- Sending personalized email sequences to existing clients and leads.
- Accessing communal data dashboard.
- Placing phone calls using CRM software.
- Integrating popular applications such as Shopify, Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics.
Hubspot’s services can cost from $50 per month per user to more than $180 per month per user.
The clients want to feel that you understand their needs. You should also be responsive to their needs. Make sure you have gotten rid of the repetitive and manual chores using Keap. The CRM software will ensure you can offer a personalized experience to all the clients.
There are over 230 supported and native integrations. Keap typically works well with tools that can be used daily. They also offer a solution that will ensure all the information has been kept in one place.
Using Keap, it is possible to:
- When you want to close a deal, Keap can help manage, create, and share custom quotes using the application.
- The follow-up reminders, forecast creation, and reports creation can be automated based on small businesses’ needs and the current trends.
- The sales cycle can be streamlined using the visual pipeline. Some cards can be added to each stage of the pipeline while dragging each to different boards as they move from one stage to another in the sales process.
There is a 14-day trial. The monthly package costs $34 a month.
Drip is a CRM software that is suitable for e-commerce businesses. The platform also comes in handy when carrying out email marketing. Using Drip, it is possible to ensure the sales process has been automated using workflows.
CRM software is easy to use. The user interface is also modern and sleek.
Some of the impressive features of this CRM software include:
- It can send texts.
- Workflow can be split tested.
- Subscriber management is advanced.
- Easy to connect custom audiences and Facebook Lead Ads.
- Integrations using the landing pages.
The CRM software has a monthly plan that costs $45. There is also a 14-day trial.
Copper is a CRM software that can be integrated with the G Suite. If you use Gmail daily, this CRM software will suit your needs.
The installation process may take at least five minutes. After ensuring the software is up and running, you can utilize features such as smart identification, automated data entry, sales contacts optimization, and lead & customer tracking.
The CRM software offers a sales pipeline that comes in handy when managing leads using the qualification process. The contacts can be accessed easily using voice, email, text, and that means that communications can be improved easily.
The management of teams can be improved using the pipeline progression reports through custom filters, the drag-and-drop functionality, and alerts when some deals are going stale.
Salesforce is among the popular CRM software at the moment. The CRM software has a package that usually provides each user with a feature known as an advanced contact manager. The feature includes follow-up reminders and email integration. There is also the customization and integration option.
The Lightning Essentials package costs $25 each month for each user. There is also the Lightning Professional for $75 a month for each user
Zoho has a variety of editions. Using Zoho, small businesses can carry out website visitor tracking, sales signals, and lead scoring. Some of the advanced features present in the Zoho CRM software are only present in the enterprise and professional editions.
There is the free version, standard for $12 a month, professional for $20 a month, and enterprise for $35 a month.
CRM Software can be too user-friendly. There is also a learning curve. Small businesses should set aside some time to learn more about CRM software.
Some issues may arise as you import data from an Excel document. The data should be keyed in manually into the CRM software. Some files cannot be attached to the emails that have bee sent directly using the copper software. As a result, the only option is to use Gmail when sending emails.
The pricing is as follows:
- The monthly basic plan costs $19.
- The monthly professional plan costs $49.
- The monthly business plan costs $119.
There is a 14-day trial for each of the plans that have been mentioned in the pricing section. After the trial phase, you can easily determine the type of plan that will suit the needs of your small business.
Are you looking for the best CRM for small businesses? Look no further. In this context, we have looked into different CRM software that is suitable for small businesses. The CRM software listed in this blog are cost-friendly and effective. They also have different features that can enhance the progressive growth of small business ventures.
Visit the onetool app store to discover similar services or other tools that enhance your productivity!